2016年1月17日日曜日

My Eating Report

The other day, I went to a restaurant with my friend.
The restaurant's name is "Gyuukatsu Motomura". This restaurant is famous for beef cutlet.

This is restaurant information☟
3-8-10 Shibuya Shibuya-ku Tokyo-to
Tel 03-3797-3735
11:00~23:00 (LO 22:30)
Only Sunday 11:00~21:00

The price is very reasonable around 1000 yen. We -might have to line up to enter this restautrant because this restaurant is very popular.
This restaurant's beef cutlet is deep fried rare beef. We can enjoy various ways of eating. For example, eating with nothing, salt, diverse sauces and so on.






This is very delicious! Moreover this restaurat is very close to our university Aoyama Gakuin, so if you have opprtunity, you should go there!!

1 件のコメント:

  1. It looks SOOO good! I want to eat it... Let's go to this restaurant with me too lol

    返信削除