2015年10月15日木曜日

Book review -1



Hi!
I'm Shoko.

I read a book in my English class at unversity, so I want to introduce the book I chose.









This is "GOOD GROWING  Why Organic Farming Works" wtitten by Leslie A. Duram in 2005.


This book tell us about organic farming. Recantly, organic farming is the fastest growing sector of agriculture. It is profitable for us consumers and the environment. Good Growing begins for working on the problem of the pesticide use, pollution and so on. In this book, the author interviewed farmers. This interview tell us the realities of organic farming. We can also learn attractions and pleasures as well as problems and concerns about organic farming. Good Growing works to improve the health of agriculture. This book helps us understand the value of organic farming.

I chose this book because I'm interested in healthy food and I want to eat good and safe food. If we choose organic food, it leads up to be good for environment and society. By choosing organic food, we can invest our future.

I haven't read whole pages of this book yet. I want to enjoy reading and learning organic farming.




6 件のコメント:

  1. You chose good book! I'm interested in a healthy food too! If you read this book, please tell me that what is good food for our health.

    返信削除
  2. Ever since I went inside this organic store just a few blocks down from where Aouama gakiuin is, called Natural House, I am all for organic food! I have never been so much into saving the invironment, but when it finally clicked that the environment really effects our health I try to stick with organic vegetables from the farmers market and so on. I would love to read this book!

    返信削除
  3. I 'm so interested in your book. As you said, I also think organic farming is growing rapidly and especially most of women like it. Of course, I like too. So, if I have a chance, I would want to read the book!

    返信削除
  4. I'm interested in your blog! Because I'm curious why people had started to grow not organic vegetables and became sensitive to use organic food today. I'm looking forward to reading next article:)

    返信削除
  5. I think organic farming is good for our health and society. I'm interested in organic farming, so looking forward to your next posts !!

    返信削除
  6. I'm so interested in your book! I want to choose good food for both myself and the environment, but it's sometimes difficult. So hope I can get some ideas from your blog:)

    返信削除